|Page (1) of 1 - 05/19/17||email article||print page|
LADIV Career Compass Launches Digital Recruitment Marketplace - Weighing Career Aspirations Alongside Personal Needs to Make the Perfect Candidate-Job Match
CHICAGO, May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Today's job search environment is leaving skilled candidates frustrated by the churn, while recruiters are buried under hundreds, if not thousands, of resumes that they can't answer. LADIV's vision "find a better job and a happier life" endeavors to make the process of landing the perfect job or recruiting the right-fit candidate smoother, faster, and more precise.
Today, LADIV Career Compass (LADIV) debuts a digital recruitment marketplace that turns the all-to-common "post & pray" job hunt into a strategic career search for finding a better job and happier life in as little as 30 days. LADIV is a one-of-kind marketplace for professionals and the only service of its kind that balances corporate culture and personal lifestyle needs, alongside the basic career search barometers of expertise, aspirations and salary.
LADIV first launched in November 2016 in Europe and created a significant public discussion around work-life balance, salary motivation and job attractiveness. LADIV has set up global deals with SAP SuccessFactors Multiposting and eQuest to support clients internationally.
Since then, LADIV has seen on average 1,000 candidates a day defining their personal recruitment strategies and that number is expected to grow globally to more than 100,000 candidates per day by the end of 2017.
The need for LADIV's service is further reinforced by new research from IPSOS, which reveals that 42 percent of working Americans between the ages of 25-55 who have obtained a college degree are "extremely/very likely" or "somewhat likely" to look for a new job in the next 30 days.
And, today's candidate isn't only looking for more money. According to the survey, while salary tops the list of motivating factors, "flexible work hours" ranks second in reasons to make a job jump. This signals a seismic shift from the traditional candidate requirements for a long-term fit (such as health benefits, retirement or growth opportunities), and underscores the need for work-life balance.
"We see a global human resources system that's chronically broken. Not only does a candidate's frustration increase and self-confidence decrease, but HR recruiters can't possibly sift through the volume of applications, nor are they packaging their job opportunities to bring in best-fit, long-term placements," explains Eric Caen, CEO, LADIV America. "LADIV seeks to champion all these needs as the only recruitment marketplace to help steer both the candidate and recruiter to an intelligent match by prioritizing the complex career and lifestyle requirements of today's professional."
LADIV also lets both candidate and recruiter infuse a dose of personality into the job search process replacing the generic job description or staid resume with dynamic, personalization tools to deliver a more efficient, transparent and personal experience for matching talent to job.
For job candidates, LADIV:
- Balances the complex demands of work and personal. LADIV is the only tool where candidate's salary needs, expertise and career growth goals are weighed alongside personal and lifestyle considerations (e.g. daycare, gym, tuition reimbursement).
- Takes the blind date qualities out of finding the perfect job. With LADIV, candidates can record their own private video, marketing their passion, purpose and expertise to a perspective manager.
- Fast tracks the application process. LADIV's salary statement process lets prospects make salary requirements known at the outset and helps perspective managers move more quickly with a job offer.
For employers, LADIV:
- Reinvents recruitment bydelivering a full-service, end-to-end digital marketplace for quickly making a long-term employee match. LADIV's innovative online tools help to drive recruitment campaigns in 30 days or less.
- Delivers detailed, real-time analysis of the applicant pool. LADIV's applicant analysis feature details applicants and salary spread; average salary bid; seniority spread; geo-location of candidates and more.
- Illuminates company, culture and team long before the candidate walks through the door. LADIV's innovative online tools let employers record a 1-2 minute personalized video that showcases the company inside and dramatically increases matching results by a factor of four.
LADIV is free to candidates, as is the basic job posting service with limited analysis for recruiters. LADIV's full-service, end-to-end recruitment platform is $325 (for 15-day job posting) or $425 (for 30-day job posting).
LADIV is a digital recruitment marketplace where candidates steer their way to a better job and happier life. LADIV is the only digital platform to balance corporate culture and personal lifestyle needs, alongside the basic career search barometers of expertise and salary. Now in the U.S., Ladiv was first launched in in Europe in 2016. For more information on LADIV, visit http://www.LADIV.us
About the survey
These are findings from an Ipsos poll conducted February 9 15, 2017 on behalf of LADIV. For the survey, a sample of 1,320 U.S. adults between the ages of 25 - 55 was interviewed online, in English. In order to qualify for the survey, respondents had to have a college education (Associate's degree or higher) and also be currently employed full-time, part-time, or unemployed but looking for a job. The precision of Ipsos online polls is measured using a credibility interval. In this case, the poll has a credibility interval of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points for all respondents surveyed.
Media Contact: Michele Spring Fajeau, Zebra Partners, 9252196425, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Video, USA, Lifestyle, Adults,