|Page (1) of 1 - 02/17/17||email article||print page|
PR News Brand Newsroom Webinar Is On Tuesday February 21 and Will Cover How to Build an Engaging Newsroom(February 17, 2017)
(PRWEB) February 17, 2017
Communications and marketing professionals are invited to attend PR News' webinar, ?Build a Brand Newsroom that Puts Your Organization into the Media Mix," on February 21 at 1:30 p.m. ET. The 90-minute webinar will be led by:
- Stephanie Chan, Editorial and Video Producer, Cisco
- Erica Sackin, Director of Political Communications, Planned Parenthood
- Margaret Magnarelli, Managing Editor of Content and Director of Marketing, Monster.com
- Bart Verhulst, Co-founder and CCO, PressPage
Brand newsrooms allow organizations to take leadership roles in their industry by creating their own content. The media turns to these platforms for their stories, and customers and influencers for the shareable content. To learn how to build a dynamic brand newsroom that satisfies the needs of both journalists and customers register for PR News' webinar online here.
Brand Newsroom Webinar attendees will learn how to:
- Use brand newsrooms as a distribution hub for company content
- Engage audiences by seeding content through social, email and paid distribution
- Create an editorial calendar to consistently develop fresh stories for journalists and customers
- Create an online space that's the definitive resource for company information and news
- Build a team that can respond to real-time opportunities and news events
- Create a measurement strategy to understand what content is effective
This interactive webinar will allow for real-time Q&A's to ensure specific questions are answered. For more information click here.
Webinar registration includes access to the speaker presentations and webcast recording for one full year. If you have further questions, contact Client Services at clientservices(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/02/prweb14075627.htm.