|Page (1) of 1 - 08/10/17||email article||print page|
SpendEdge Releases Procurement Intelligence Report for the Global Advertising Production Services Market(August 10, 2017)
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Advertising--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ?Advertising Production Services Procurement Market Intelligence Report. The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of advertising production services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
?Suppliers are resorting to the use of technologically advanced offerings such as the use of drones, to create advertising campaigns that can attract the attention of viewers, says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. ?Production houses are adopting the decoupling strategy to save costs and focus on core competencies to meet project deadlines, added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The advertising production services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, with increased demand from BFSI, FMCG, personal care, and home care companies for the category.
- It is important for category managers to track and measure supplier performance against a defined set of KPIs that are agreed upon by both parties during the contract negotiation phase.
- Buyers need to clearly communicate the scope of the services required without any ambiguity to ensure satisfactory service procurement within the set budget.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View a procurement intelligence snapshot before purchasing
Advertising Production Services Pricing Trends
Buyers of advertising production services show a clear preference towards the hourly and commission-based models. SpendEdge analysts identify factors such as demand based billing, ample visibility over spend, and customization to be the driving forces for the adoption of hourly rates based pricing model. The commission-based model is preferred by buyers seeking to incentivize providers and looking for transparency in pricing.
To purchase this report and view all the insights or request a customization of this report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Online Advertising Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Opinion Polling Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Crisis Management Services Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.